22Bet is a legit online esports betting site and bookmaker, and there are many things that would confirm that. It has been around since 2017; it owns a Curacao (8048/JAZ) betting licence and is one of the most-visited online betting sites in the world.
22Bet reputation is far from great, and if the online reviews are to be trusted, 22bet is anything but a good bookmaker. We looked through many online forum posts about 22bet, and we found numerous complaints about how 22bet did not pay out the winnings and instead blocked accounts that wanted to withdraw large sums of money. Hearing about how 22bet has scammed its users might seem weird, knowing that it owns a betting licence and is hence a legitimate esports betting site and bookie. However, 22bet owns a Curacao betting licence 8048/JAZ, which might be the most reputable Curacao betting licence, but it still provides little to no security to its users.
22Bet has many issues, but it does a fine job with its esports betting offer. If you are looking for esports betting markets, make sure to click on the “Pre-Match” to gain access to all available esports – otherwise, you will be redirected to the in-play section. On 22bet we could find esports betting markets for League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Rainbow Six, Valorant, KOG, and StarCraft, so it’s fair to say that 22bet has most of the most popular esports titles covered. There’s also a good selection of leagues you can bet on, so we have no problem with the offer whatsoever.
22Bet Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
To make sure your kickstart your casino experience at 22Bet the best way possible, they give their customers a first-time deposit offer for both their sportsbook sections and their casino section. The first time you deposit at 22Bet, you will benefit from a 122% match-up bonus up to €/$50 to spend on sports betting and up to €/$300 in match-up to spend at the casino. On top of that, you will also receive 22 Bet Points which you can spend at the “shop” on the website.
If you thought it would 22Bet stop there in terms of great bonuses, then you were wrong. When you have to spend your first deposit bonus on betting on your favourite sports team or your favourite online slot, you will be able to come back and claim your second deposit offer. This second deposit offer works similar to the first Bonus. This time, you will receive a bonus of 22% up to €/$50 for sports betting, and up to €/$300 for the casino + 22 Bet Points to spend at the shop. Pretty neat!
Terms and conditions:
- A 22Bet customer is entitled to only one registration bonus in the amount of 122%
- The minimum deposit amount to activate the bonus is €1/$1/etc.
- The maximum bonus amount is €50/$50.
- The 22Bet bonus is credited to the customer’s account automatically after the first deposit is made, unless the box “I do not want any bonuses” is ticked.
- The bonus account to be credited must be selected before making a deposit.
- The bonus cannot be transfered to any other bonus account.
- For successful funds withdrawal from your account, the bonus must be redeemed.
- If bonus funds were credited to bonus account for bets on sporting events, you need to bet 5 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must contain three events or more. At least three events within the accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The required amount is considered to have been wagered only when all the bets made within the said amount have been settled.
- If a bonus has been credited into casino bonus account, the wagering requirement is x50 of the bonus amount.
- To redeem casino bonus, stake amount should not exceed €5/$5.
- All bonus types are disabled for BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC without exception.
- The bonus must be redeemed within 7 days.
- The redeemed bonus is credited to your main account in the amount of the remaining bonus funds, not exceeding the total bonus amount
- All bonuses and winnings will be removed once the validity period of the bonus has expired.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.