Not to be confused with VegasPlus, the online casino known as VegasPlus is a magic-themed domain and one which is operated by Play Logia, Inc, and licensed out of Curacao.
VegasPlus Customer support is available via live chat, with the service accessible around the clock on a 24/7 basis. Customer support can also be obtained via e-form if you wish. Deposit methods at VegasPlus include VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Zimpler, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Cashlib, Bitcoin and EcoPayz. Players will note that withdrawals are only possible with wire transfers, Skrill, Neteller and Bitcoin. The types of games you can expect to find at this online casino include top and latest games, jackpots, slot machines, table games, live casino games and others. Table games include around 45 titles and vary from Caribbean poker to American roulette, keno, baccarat and beyond.
As mentioned, many of the smaller-scale VegasPlus casino software providers have decided to get involved in this Curacao licensed casino site. As a result of this, you can expect to find games from BetSoft Gaming, Playson, Play ‘n Go, Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal, Vivo Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Booming Games, Lucky Streak, and Rival Gaming.
VegasPlus Welcome Bonus and Spins
As we told you earlier in this VegasPlus online casino review, the Welcome Pack is rather generous and comes with free spins. This is obviously not the only available offers, so it’s time to know a little more about these bonuses.
This first offer following your registration works for your first and second VegasPlus deposit:
- 100% of your first bonus deposit up to 250 €.
- 50% of your second bonus deposit up to 500 €.
As a bonus, once your first deposit has been made and once your account has been verified, you will have 10 daily free spins for 5 days as a no deposit bonus required.
Terms and conditions
- Each player can register one account only. In case of suspicion of a user registering more than one account, VegasPlus reserves the right to combine all funds into one account and deactivate any bonuses.
- Promotions are per household. That means that any promotion will be available only once for each IP address, email, telephone number or payment method.
- Some types of bonus you get are marked for you to claim, rather than be automatically credited to your account.
- When making a bet, your available money will always be deducted from the Cash Money balance unless empty, in which case it will be deducted from the Bonus Money balance.
- VegasPlus Withdrawal requirements apply only to bonuses or winnings derived from them (Bonus Money balance), not with money you have deposited (Cash Money balance). Winnings from deposited money bets are always available for withdrawal.
- Unless stated otherwise, bonuses can be withdrawn only after the member has previously wagered bonuses received, to the amount of 120 times the bonus amount he wants to withdraw, including winnings generated from the bonuses and from free spins.
- Stakes from table games will not count towards the qualifying criteria for bonuses. In other words, no wagering requirements shall be fulfilled while playing table games with your bonus money.
- By asking for a withdrawal, you give up all the bonuses ( VegasPlus Bonus Money balance) in your account.