Founded in 2018, CryptoSlots Casino comes from the house of Slotland Entertainment S.A. It is affiliated with Slotland Affiliates which makes other brands like Win A Day Casino and Slotland Casino sister sites to CryptoSlots Casino.
Since this online casino is owned by the Slotland Entertainment S.A., a licensed company by the Government of Anjouan. Also, this casino asks for very minimal personal credentials of its players which can assist in gaming and this is what assures that at CryptoSlots Casino, none of the players’ information is leaked out to any third party. Moreover, the casino site is fully encrypted with an SSL certificate and all the games played here are ‘Provably Fair’, meaning that the players can verify the fairness and randomness of every outcome of their placed bets. This obviously further lends trustworthiness to Crypto Slots Casino.
CryptoSlots Casino is a decent online casino site which has a lot to offer to its new and existing customers. There are two very prominent reasons why Crypto Slots is a casino that one should definitely play at. Firstly, Cryptoslots is one of those rarest online casinos which accepts wagering via cryptocurrencies only. Secondly, it has got the most creative and innovative software developers who have given some of the best online casino games to CryptoSlots.
CryptoSlots Casino Welcome Bonus Package
By registering at CryptoSlots Casino, new players will get to enjoy a welcome bonus package that covers their first 3 deposits. For their first deposit, the online casino will give them 177% welcome bonus that can go up to $500 ( BONUS CODE: MATCH177WFCS). Depositing a second time will give players a 77% match bonus that can also go as high as $500.
Finally, players can round out this package with up to $500 through a 99% bonus to match their third deposits. Other than this offer, the online casino has a weekly cashback bonus (with super low wagering requirements) that allows players to get back 3% of the losses they incurred in the previous week. And if they subscribe to the CryptoSlots Casino newsletter, players can expect offers on a regular basis.
Terms and conditions:
- In order to claim a bonus, players must redeem the bonus code in the Cashier. For match bonuses, the bonus code must be claimed before the player makes a deposit.
- If a player redeems a bonus code, it is their responsibility to ensure that all bonus terms are met, otherwise the casino reserves the right to cancel the bonus. Wagering requirements stated in the bonus terms only apply to the bonus amount itself.
- Players may cancel a redeemed bonus code in the CryptoSlots Casino Cashier only before the bonus is played on. If a player cancels a bonus code, they forfeit all bonus money and winnings. In the case of a match bonus, only the deposit made to receive the bonus will remain in the player’s cash balance, or what remains of it. General terms will then apply to the remaining deposit and players will not be able to redeem a new match bonus code on this deposit.
- Once a player starts playing after redeeming a match code, the deposit must be wagered as per the bonus terms and the bonus code can no longer be canceled. If assistance is needed, players can contact the CryptoSlots Casino Billing Department to request cancelation, however, it is the sole discretion of the Billing Department to determine if a cancelation may be granted. If a bonus is canceled by the Billing Department, standard bonus cancelation procedure will apply and all bonus money and winnings are forfeited.
- Only one bonus can be active at a time on a player’s account. Promotional offers cannot be combined into one or accumulated. If malfunctions occur and a second bonus is activated then any winnings from such a bonus will be voided. Only the deposit, or what remains, will stay in the player’s cash balance.
- In the event that a player uses a CryptoSlots Casino bonus offer/code that they are not entitled to, all winnings generated from the bonus are forfeited. If a deposit has been made in connection with the bonus then only this deposit will remain in the cash balance.