When it comes to online casinos, many tend to blend together a bit. This is due in part to the common software that many casinos use. Thus, we were pleased to find out that WGS Technology powers the recently launched Lincoln Casino, as it provides some badly needed variety to the chief target market for this casino, namely American players.
The Lincoln Casino games load very quickly and they play smoothly, and the wide variety of slots could keep you entertained for hours. Many of these games have been around for the best part of a decade now so it is fair to say that while they play well, they do look fairly dated in comparison to some of the newer competition. Some of the better slots at Lincoln Casino include Monster Money, Vegas Party, and Safari.
While the software provides a great experience at Lincoln Casino, the banking system is nothing to write home about, particularly for those in the USA who the casino is clearly targeting. Although we give American friendly casinos a little bit of slack in the banking department due to financial restrictions, we can only describe Lincoln Casino as adequate in this respect, with the only method available to Americans to deposit appearing to be credit or debit cards and an over the counter money transfer service such as Western Union. Players from other countries may make use of e-wallets such as Neteller or Skrill along with Credit Cards.
Lincoln Casino $5,000 Welcome Bonus
For new players, the Lincoln Casino offers a welcome package of up to $5,000 on your first 5 deposits – an offer that goes way beyond what most online casinos give away. All five deposit bonuses are 100% matching offers of up to $1,000 each, while the minimum you have to deposit to claim the offers is $25. The wagering requirements for any deposit bonus are also a rare case of generosity, being only 20x.
Apart from the welcome offer, there are also bonuses to be claimed every day of the week. All the weekly Lincoln Casino bonuses are matching offers and they vary from $100 to $500, depending on your status at the casino and the offer you want to claim. You will also earn comp points with every wager you make at any casino game, which you can later exchange back for money and use to climb up the account ranks.
And if you’re a competitive Lincoln Casino player, you can also join daily, weekly, and monthly tournaments where you can play different slot and video poker games to win either a pre-determined prize pool or the entire tournament pot.
Terms and conditions:
- Any bonuses you receive at Lincoln Casino will be added to a bonus balance (‘Bonus Account’) that is maintained separately from any cash or real funds (‘Real Account’) that you may have.
- Bonuses, of any kind, cannot be combined, they must be used, in their entirety, before any additional bonus can be credited.
- A Lincoln Casino bonus will be considered active once the bonus has been successfully redeemed into the account and will remain active until any associated Wagering Requirements have been fulfilled.
- All bonuses at Lincoln casino have a minimum play-through requirement associated with them. Referred to as the Wagering
- Requirement this is the minimum that you will need to wager after receiving a bonus before you will be permitted to withdraw any winnings from the casino.
- Not all wagers on all Lincoln Casino games count equally towards meeting any Wagering Requirement:
- Keno and all regular slot games – any wagers count 100% towards meeting any wagering requirement.
- Any table game wagers count 10% towards meeting any wagering requirement.
- Any Lincoln Casino Blackjack or video poker wagers count 10% towards meeting any wagering requirement.