Loot.bet is a fairly new esports only bookmaker which is a part of the Cyprus based Livestream Ltd, the company which operates the bookie.
Loot.bet launched in 2016, and at the time of launch, Mario Ovcharov, then CMO and now CEO of UltraPlay said: “Everyone worked very hard from the beginning until the end in order to achieve this goal and release the project which became Loot.bet. I am very excited that I have the advantage of witnessing the everyday progress which the website makes. One thing is certain – Loot.bet’s success will continue to grow rapidly in the future.”
Esports only bookmaker Loot.bet offers odds on more titles than most, they are listed in full here: League of Legends, CS:GO, Dota 2, Overwatch, Hearthstone, StarCraft, World of Tanks, Vainglory, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Crossfire and Halo. Unlike rival operators GG Bet it doesn’t offer any other markets outside of esports, instead going the way of Unikrn by which we mean ‘esports purity’. Customer support is 24/7 and has three forms; email (you can contact email@example.com with any queries), over the phone and by live chat too. It is run of the mill and does the job, though the live chat is only live 12 hours of the day.
Loot.Bet Promo Code and Welcome Bonus
The next thing that our Loot.bet review looked at was the brand’s welcome bonus. At the moment, Loot.bet are willing to match your first deposit by 100% up to €200. This sign up offer is only available to new customers who have never created an account at Loot.bet before.
Once you have successfully registered your Loot.bet account, then you will need to make an opening deposit. This has to be of a value of €5 or more, and you can use any payment method other than cryptocurrencies. You will also need to enter the Loot.bet bonus code LEAGUE at the same time as making your qualifying deposit. Once you have done of all this, then you should get your first deposit matched by 100% up to €200. You are free to use this across all of the esports featured at Loot.bet, but in order to clear the wagering conditions, then the esports odds will need to be 1.69 or higher.
Terms and conditions:
- Loot.bet Bonus funds are credited to a separate bonus account.
- Only one Loot.bet bonus can be on the bonus account at a time.
- To receive another bonus, you must either wager or cancel the existing bonus.
- You will receive a Loot.bet 100% deposit amount to your Loot Bet bonus account. The maximum bonus sum is €200.
- To be able to withdraw the bonus money, you need to convert it into real money by rolling over (wagering) deposit+bonus sum ten times within 30 days after the deposit.
- Bet and winning amounts are charged from or transferred to real money and bonus accounts proportionally to the ratio between real and Loot.bet bonus money which existed immediately after bonus activation.
- The Loot.bet maximum rollover contribution within an individual bet equals to 100% of the bonus amount received.
- The Loot.bet maximum sum of bonus that can be transfered to the real account is €100.
- The Loot.bet bonus can be used only one time per person, family, household address, device, IP address or shared computer.
- General Loot.bet terms and conditions apply.